Japan Nails: Under the Sea!

by - 6/30/2015

I have a friend in Japan that is a nail tech, and the last time I went she did my nails. Since it was October, I wanted something dark for Halloween:


Cute, right??

This year, since it was just coming on summer, I wanted to do something really, really glittery and sparkly. I took inspiration from something I saw on the Jill and Lover's Instagram that involved a whole lot of glitter and rhinestones. This is the end result! 





How awesome is this?? You can't really see the seashells that well,  but I don't care. I know they're there. I love my accent nail, and I LOVE all the glitter! My friend was saying, "So sparkly!" as she was doing my nails lol I love them! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Pssst...if you like spooky stories, check out my other website, Weird Hawaii!
//]]>