Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream

by - 3/10/2016

Like I mentioned in my Wonder Honey review, I have really dry hands. I'm constantly moisturizing them. So when I saw this hand cream, I had to have it. It's so. Freaking. Adorable. It's in the shape of a peach, and is about the size of a peach as well. I ordered it from Jolse.com for about $6.00 on sale, and it is around $7.00 full-price, which isn't bad at all. You can also order it from Sephora (along with some other Tonymoly products), but they sell it online for a whopping $12.00! It must be really popular, though, because it is currently sold out. 


Here's what is said about the product:

A nourishing and moisturizing peach-scented hand cream containing real peach extracts, adenosine, and shea butter to reveal soft, smooth skin. 

What it does: 
This luxurious cream features a custard-like formula that absorbs quickly while treating dry, rough hands and cuticles. The shea butter intensively moisturizes hands, while real peach extract and adenosine provide antioxidants and support natural elasticity. The lotion is aromatic with a deliciously fresh peach scent.

Delicious is an understatement. When I put this on, I want to eat my own hands. It smells exactly like a peach. It's fragrant, but not cloyingly so, and it is just refreshing. It's probably the best smelling lotion I have ever put on my hands.

The amount of product is not that much (1.06 oz), so even though I use it every night, I try to use as little product as I can to make it last. The top screws off about halfway on the "fruit," and the part that contains the lotion is a circular well.


The cream itself is very thick, and very creamy. It goes on really smoothly, and like I mentioned, smells ridiculously good.




As for the moisture itself, I find that it is slightly more moisturizing than regular Bath and Bodyworks cream, which is what I have been using. I still feel the moisture when I wake up in the morning, which is important. I would like to order another one to keep at my desk at work, since its freezing at my workplace and my hands get really dry there as well. 

Let's talk about the Pros:
  • Affordable (as long as you don't order from Sephora)
  • Adorable
  • Smells fantastic 
  • Good moisture
Cons:
  • Not a lot of product
  • Cute packaging, but kind of awkwardly shaped. Not practical. 
Yes, it is adorable, but it's kind of a weird, bulky thing to put in your purse. However, it does it's job, and it smells great. I'm totally addicted.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Pssst...if you like spooky stories, check out my other website, Weird Hawaii!
//]]>