Nature Republic and The Face Shop Haul

by - 8/12/2016

I went to Oahu recently and hit up Nature Republic and The Face Shop! I honestly didn't know until very recently that these stores existed on Oahu. I was told that there was a Face Shop in Ala Moana, but it turned to be a Nature Republic. I'm still not sure if there's a Face Shop there. I went to that store in Waimalu in this little strip mall, which was close to my friend's apartment where I was staying. I also just discovered there's a couple of Tony Moly stores too...I'll be hitting that up next time!

So here's the haul I got! Let's start with Nature Republic. 


Snagged this little travel set that includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash and body lotion. Perfect for my next trip! 


You know I love me some black head removers, and especially the three-step pack. I'm hoping that this is better than the dog nose pore one I tried. This three step set was about $3.00. 


I've been dying for some foot peeling masks, so this is the first thing I went for when I got into the store. One is a foot peel, and the other is a straight up moisturizer. I haven't tried them out yet, but I will review them when I do! 


So these are basically samples wrapped up in a bundle of three, for $2.00. I love hair masks, so I figured this would be a nice sample. I tried one so far, and it does its job, but its not much different from the Pantene three-minute miracle that I've been using. 

My hands are constantly dry, so I got some hand creams to keep in my purse. The scents are subtle. I actually haven't tried these yet so I don't know how they feel. More on that later! 



Shopping at Nature Republic is like shopping at Jolse, in that they load you with the samples. I was pleasantly surprised! 

Next I went to The Face Shop, and wanted to take advantage of their buy-10-get-10-free face mask promotion. So, I got every single applicable face mask that was there! 


Look at that beautiful haul! They range from moisturizing, to hydrating, to firming, etc. The shop girl also told me that the shelf life on these masks is two years. TWO YEARS! More then enough time to use them all up. It's been really humid lately, so I haven't used many masks as it just feels too sticky on my skin. When it starts to cool off, i'll use them more. I mean, I have the time, that's for sure! Hope you enjoyed my haul! 

Nature Republic
Ala Moana Center (ground level, near Lupicia)
1450 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814

Hours:
Mon 9:30 am - 9:00 pm 
Tue 9:30 am - 9:00 pm 
Wed 9:30 am - 9:00 pm 
Thu 9:30 am - 9:00 pm 
Fri 9:30 am - 9:00 pm 
Sat 9:30 am - 9:00 pm 
Sun 10:00 am - 7:00 pm

The Face Shop
Waimalu Plaza
98-1277 Kaahumanu St, Ste141-A
Aiea, HI 96701

Hours:
Mon 10:00 am - 8:00 pm 
Tue 10:00 am - 8:00 pm 
Wed 10:00 am - 8:00 pm 
Thu 10:00 am - 8:00 pm 
Fri 10:00 am - 8:00 pm 
Sat 10:00 am - 8:00 pm 
Sun 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

You May Also Like

0 comments

Pssst...if you like spooky stories, check out my other website, Weird Hawaii!
//]]>