September 2016 Beauteque BB Bag Review

by - 11/24/2016


I don't know what I've been smoking, but I completely forgot to blog these bags! So, that's why I'm frantically getting these blogs out over the next couple of weeks. This particular bag, I distinctly remember taking pictures of all of the products, but I don't know what I did with the pictures! So I had to do it all over again. *sigh* 

In any case, September's BB Bag theme is "K Beauty Must-Haves," essentials every K-beauty addict needs. 

Total value: 

Just under $72.00



The bag is fun! I like the shape, and that I can easily wipe it clean. 


Dual-Ended Eye Brush ($5.00)


I haven't used this brush yet, I haven't even touched it, so I don't even know what it feels like. Whoops!

Yadah Auto Lip Crayon ($6.99)

This is a pretty decent lip crayon. The color is a peachy pink, and it's pretty pigmented, which is a problem I have with Korean lip products being less pigmented. It doesn't dry out your lips, and it contains macadamia seed and avocado oils. It's lightweight, but doesn't have much staying power, though.

Secret Key Lemon D-TOC Peeling Gel ($15.00)


This product has lemon extract which is rich in Vitamin C. It is supposed to gently unclog pores and remove dead skin cells and brighten and smooth your complexion. I really like the smell of this, and it does peel nicely without being irritating on my sensitive skin. 

Esfolio Black Caviar Eye patch ($28.00)


Boy is this a luxurious item! It contains caviar and pearl powder, which helps to brighten and tighten the skin near your eyes. There are 60 patches, good for 30 uses. The patches are black, with a bit of gold sheen to it. It feels like jelly, but I don't really like the way it sits on your skin. Kind of slides down. Feels nice, though. 

Deoproce Power Curling Mascara ($8.99)


This mascara is supposed to reach the hardest to reach lashes with it's "innovative" half-moon shaped wand. I don't see what's so innovative about the shape, as there are many mascaras out there with the same wand shape. It's also supposed to lift and curl your lashes, but it does not do that for me. Not a fan. 

Annie's Way Jelly Mask ($3.99 per mask, two included)


I know there's only one mask in this picture, but aside from the snail mask (for repairing), I also got a charcoal  black mask for deep cleansing. I used the charcoal mask, and thought it was the weirdest thing ever. You put it on a clean face, a generous amount of it, and let it dry for 15-30 minutes until it's tacky but not completely dry. Then, you scrape off the mask with your fingers or a spatula tool. What? You need to scrape this off of your face? I used a spatula tool and found it super abrasive and uncomfortable. I don't plan on using the snail mask. 

Overall, I liked this bag. I liked the actual bag, and most of the items. The peeling gel is definitely my favorite. What was your hits and misses from September?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Pssst...if you like spooky stories, check out my other website, Weird Hawaii!
//]]>