This Week's Nails: Multi Chrome Cat Nails

by - 5/30/2017


Pictures just don't do this manicure justice. So like I mentioned before, I got a huge haul from Born Pretty Store, which included mermaid powder, and I also got a bunch of colored chrome powder. The only crappy thing about ordering from that place is that the bottles all look identical, and nothing is labeled. So I figured, let's paint the nails black and slap each color onto a nail. It was an easy and fun way to swatch everything, and I was able to label my bottles correctly! I added some of those fun holographic cat stickers, and BAM. New favorite mani. The only problem is I can't figure out how to keep the tips from rubbing off, as you can see. Ah well. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Pssst...if you like spooky stories, check out my other website, Weird Hawaii!
//]]>